- Freestanding bathtub in two sizes
- Freestanding bath for your luxury bathroom – a real style statement
- Freestanding or drop-in double bathtub with central waste outlet
- With push-to-open waste valve – simply push to open or close
- Made from very impact-resistant, shock-resistant and scratchproof Quaryl®
- The optional dual-colour look expresses a feel for style and design
Antheus — Distinctly elegant
The freestanding bathtubs in Villeroy & Boch's Antheus collection offer the perfect blend of lightness and tradition. The balanced proportions and novel material mix are inspired by Art Deco and the Bauhaus style. The freestanding tubs are available in two versions: the freestanding Antheus model with an elegant stainless steel frame and the Theano model, an impressive style statement for the bathroom.
- Sophisticated mixture of materials – very resistant
- Vibrantly designed freestanding bath with thin side walls
- The elegant faceted effect on the tub rim and stainless steel frame create a striking look and provide a secure grip
- These freestanding bathtubs will be an eye-catching feature in any bathroom
Get away from it all in your very own wellness oasis
A freestanding bath adds an exclusive touch that takes bathing culture to a whole new level. A premium bathtub from Villeroy & Boch is an ideal choice. Thanks to flexible positioning options, freestanding baths become the focal point of a modern bathroom. Villeroy & Boch's baths are sealed with acrylic and Quaryl® to allow easy cleaning – while Colour on Demand adds an individual touch to your bathtub.
- A freestanding bath can be placed in any location; looks attractive from all angles
- The heart of an exclusive bathroom – perfect relaxation
- A personal touch for your bath with Colour on Demand
- Easy to clean thanks to unrestricted access from all sides
Whether together or alone – with a duo bathtub from Villeroy & Boch, you have everything you could possibly wish for. The large tubs feature a centrally positioned waste outlet to allow two people soak in comfort. The generous proportions are also ideal for tall people. These durable bathtubs are sealed with high-quality acrylic and Quaryl® for maximum comfort.
- Available with acrylic and Quaryl® finishes
- Modern, symmetrical design
- Enjoy a relaxing bath together
- The extended length is ideal for tall people
Villeroy & Boch’s practical push-to-open valve system takes ease of use to a whole new level. The flush-fitting valve can be opened and closed simply by pushing.
- Push once to open or close – very easy to use
- Flush-fitting installation for perfect aesthetics, very easy to clean
- Distinguished by its premium workmanship, the system is both simple and compact
Quaryl® - Nature perfected.
Villeroy & Boch's exclusive Quaryl® material combines cutting-edge technology with elegant aesthetics. It is made from a carefully developed blend of quartz and sanitary acrylic. The material's great malleability opens up completely new design horizons for bathtubs and shower trays. The non-slip surface ensures a secure grip in the bath.
- Sound-absorbing for a very relaxing bathing experience.
- Smooth, non-porous and seamless design for easy cleaning
- Excellent thermal insulation keeps water warmer longer
- Very slip-resistant surface (TÜV-LGA-certified)
Colour on Demand – Fine forms. Strong colours.
Create your own colour bathtubs with Villeroy & Boch's Colour on Demand, turning your tub into a design highlight in the bathroom. Select freestanding Quaryl® and acrylic baths can be supplied in a wide variety of colours to suit every style.
- Available in 15 shades, our colour bathtubs feature a colour concept by Gesa Hansen that was inspired by the changing seasons in Paris
- Also available with RAL, Pantone and Sikkens colours
- High-quality acrylic and Quaryl® panel coating
- High UV-resistance thanks to premium workmanship
ViFlow Plus – Innovative bathtub waste and overflow
Villeroy & Boch's ViFlow+ integrates the bathtub overflow directly in the waste outlet. This innovative concept is controlled electronically by a pressure sensor in the fitting. This causes the waste outlet to open automatically as soon as the water level reaches a certain height.
- Elegant push-to-open chrome waste valve
- Elimination of the overflow makes tubs easy to clean and creates an attractive visual effect
- Built-in battery backup in the event of a power cut
- Choice of ten settings for the overflow level – to suit every need
Duo. Litres incl. 1 pers: 315. Technical information:: Fittings only available in Chrome., Please note: In accordance with DIN 1986-100, a floor drain is required to protect the building against flooding, if a bath is installed without an overflow. No floor drain is required if ViFlow is used.. The stainless steel frame is supplied (pre-installed, high gloss polished).. Not included in scope of delivery:: Push-to-Open valve and ViFlow.. Colour on Demand (Quaryl®)