Apple and blackberry tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180℃.
2. Roll the puff pastry and cut to the size of the baking dish. Lightly grease the baking dish and line it with the puff pastry.
3. Peel, core and slice the apples. Line the pastry with the apple slices and scatter the blackberries.
4. Add the juice of half a lemon and a few flakes of butter and then sprinkle with icing sugar.
5. Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes.
6. When the cake has completely cooled, garnish as you like. We recommend a little anise.