Green asparagus and mango salad with red onion and grilled chicken breast
1. Wash the asparagus and cut off the woody ends. Cook in boiling salted water for about 3 minutes until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water and allow the water to drip off. Cut the asparagus spears into halves or thirds lengthwise. Green spinach and apple ginger smoothie
2. Peel the mango. Cut the flesh off the stone in narrow columns and cut into strips. Peel the onions and cut into thin rings. Mix together the asparagus, mango and onion.
3. To make the vinaigrette, first squeeze the limes. Mix together the vinegar and lime juice. Season with salt, pepper and one pinch of sugar, then whisk in 6 tablespoons of oil. Wash the mint and chives, shake dry and chop finely.
4. Mix the vinaigrette with the salad and herbs and let stand briefly, then season to taste.
5. Meanwhile, rub the chicken breast fillets with the remaining oil, salt and pepper. Fry them on a hot griddle (or a nonstick pan) for about 6 minutes per side. Arrange the asparagus and mango salad on plates, then cut the chicken breasts into pieces and place on the salad. Before serving, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and coarsely ground pepper.