1. Place flour, salt, and sugar in a bowl and create a depression in the center. Warm lukewarm milk and dissolve the yeast in it. Pour the yeast milk into the depression and stir into a thick starter dough. Cover and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add butter and egg yolks to flour and knead smooth with the starter dough. Allow to rise for another 30 minutes.
3. Form approximately 35 small balls from the dough. Place plum jam in a piping bag with a small nozzle and fill all the dough balls with plum jam. Press shut the holes in the yeast dough and allow the balls to rise again on a floured baking sheet.
4. Heat frying oil and fry the doughnuts individually in the hot oil until golden brown. Allow the doughnuts to dry on paper towels.
5. Stir the powdered sugar, rum, and lemon juice into a thick glaze. Immerse the doughnuts in the glaze halfway. Stack in a pyramid on a shelf and allow the glaze to dry. Apply silver powder to the glaze with a fine brush.
Per piece approximately 180 kcal, 9 g fat, 23 g KH, 2 g E.
Preparation time: approximately 40 minutes.
Waiting time, baking time, approximately 25 minutes.