Big Christmas competition 2020
Conditions of Participation
The organiser of the “Big Christmas competition 2020” is Villeroy & Boch AG, Saaruferstraße 1-3, 66693 Mettlach, Germany.
The competition starts on 12/11/2020 and ends at midnight on 15/12/2020 (CET).
§ 1 Participants
(1) This free prize draw is aimed at all persons 18 years of age or older residing in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Spain and Great Britain. Each participant may enter the prize draw only once.
(2) Employees of Villeroy & Boch and their relatives are excluded from participating.
(3) To take part in the promotion, all personal data provided must be true. Otherwise, the participant may be excluded from the competition. The participant has sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information he or she provides.
(4) Participation itself is free of charge and independent of any purchase of goods or services.
(5) The exchange for a cash payment or a contractual relationship with Villeroy & Boch is no condition of participation in this draw.
§ 2 Implementation and management
(1) To take part in the draw, participants must register for the Villeroy & Boch newsletter and send the completed declaration of participation. By pressing the Send button, you indicate your acceptance of these Conditions of Participation and confirm that all the conditions for participation have been met.
(2) The winner will be drawn at random from all entries.
- 1st - 10th prize*: 1x Toy's Delight La Boule (item number: 1485859080).
- 11th - 60th prize*: 1x Coffee To Go Toy's Delight (item number: 1048689220).
(4) The winners will be drawn at random from all entries no later than 31st January 2021 and notified by email. If the winner does not contact us within four weeks of the email notification being sent, he or she shall lose any claim to the prize and no new winner will be drawn.
(5) Villeroy & Boch will organise and send the goods packages and vouchers.
(6) Participants hereby agree that if they should win the prize draw, their name and place of residence will be published on the Villeroy & Boch website and on the Villeroy & Boch Facebook fan page.
§ 3 Exclusion of liability
(1) For damages arising other than through injury to life, body or health, Villeroy & Boch shall be liable only provided that they are the result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or the result of culpable violation of a fundamental contractual obligation by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or its agents. This also applies to damages arising from the violation of obligations in contract negotiations and from the performance of unauthorised actions. Any further liability to compensation is excluded.
(2) Other than as a result of intentional or grossly negligent conduct, violation of a cardinal obligation or injury to life, body or health by Villeroy & Boch, its employees or agents, liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damages at the time of conclusion of the contract and, moreover, limited to the average amount of damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, in particular loss of profits.
(3) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 4 Early termination of the prize draw
Villeroy & Boch reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without warning and without any statement of reasons for having done so. Villeroy & Boch may exercise this right particularly in the event of technical or legal reasons that prevent proper completion of the prize draw, such as in the event of a hacker attack on the competition website. There is no right of appeal for participants in such cases.
§ 5 Data privacy statement for participation in the competition
(1) To take part in the competition, the participant is required to provide the personal data requested on registration.
(2) Villeroy & Boch will collect, process and use the data provided by the participant for the purpose of implementing the competition.
(3) Additional information on the subject of data privacy, in particular on the collection and use of your data when visiting our website, can also be found in Villeroy & Boch's general data privacy information at: http://villeroyboch.com/privacy.
§ 6 Final provisions
(1) Cash payment or a reward in lieu of a prize will not be possible.
(2) Prize claims are not transferable.
(3) The judges’ decisions are final.
(4) These Conditions are governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Unaffected by this are mandatory provisions of the country in which the consumer has his or her habitual residence.